Rafting in Mexico
Spanish and English
Rafting In Mexico
Rafting Tour in Jalcomulco Veracruz
Jalcomulco is one of the best places in Mexico to go rafting as it has the best rivers. It is located in Veracruz, it has a wonderful climate and excellent natural views.
You will be descending the Antigua River of 18 km. Depending on the level of the river, it will be the section that we will visit, if the river level is low we will descend through the «Pescado» river, the time will be 3 hours. If the river level is high (from July to September), we will visit the «Antigua» river and the time will be 2 hours.
You will paddle in fast waters, and we will make some stops during the tour in calm waters, so you can swim (optional). You will enjoy the beautiful views of the hills and natural landscapes with our certified guides. Some of them are part of the National Rafting Selective of Mexico.
- The meeting point is in Jalcomulco, Veracruz
- Book anytime from Monday to Sunday at 9am and 2pm
- It is not necessary to know how to swim, nor to have previous experience.
- This tour is not suitable for people with hypertension, diabetes, heart problems, severe joints. It is only possible if these health problems are controlled
- Terms and Conditions
- Adventure insurance
- Internal transportation (in Jalcomulco)
- Certified guides
THE TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Food and/or drinks
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Maximum age: 78 years
- Swimsuit, shorts or tights (leggings)
- Adjustable sandals, aqua shoes or tennis (to get wet)
- Biodegradable mosquito repellent
- Personal hygiene items
- Extra clothes to wear when the tour ends
There are 3 ways to make reservations:
Click on the «Book Now» button, you can choose the day you prefer and enter your card details securely, a payment receipt will automatically be sent to your email.
PayPal (+6%) Payments made through PayPal have a surcharge of 6% which must be added to the amount before sending. Payments have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us via WhatsApp, phone or mail, and we will reserve the date for you. We send you a payment link, your payment receipt, and that’s it!
*We accept credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, payment market, cash (oxxo).
- This tour starts in Jalcomulco, Veracruz. You’ll receive references to get to the meeting point
- We dress and prepare for the activity
- The guide gives us some indications and instructions
- We’ll get in the boat and here starts our adventure
- You’ll be swimming in an area of calm waters (optional)
- A vehicle will wait for us to return to the starting point
- We return to the starting point
+52 222 8601743 – Customer service and sales
email@example.com – Customer service, reservations and sales