SUMMIT MALINCHE VOLCANO
Malinche National Park
From $147 USD
Spanish and English
malinche volcano Excursion
MOUNTAINEERING IN MALINCHE NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy a hiking tour in the inactive volcano La Malinche, you will go through wonderful trails surrounded by local flora and fauna.
The Malinche volcano is the fifth highest mountain in Mexico with an elevation of 4,460 meters above sea level. It is a living museum of native flora and fauna, it was declared a National Park in 1938 and it is the perfect site to start our walk.
We begin our walk uphill through spectacular geography. Our certified guide will explain to you about the nature of this place. While we walk you will be able to breathe the fresh air and admire the wonderful views that Malinche offers, as you go up the landscapes become more spectacular. We will reach the summit where you can take incredible photos and live this wonderful experience in a unique place. The tour is for a single day and it’s the perfect experience to share with family and friends.
Altitudes between 3,100 and 4,430 meters above sea level with an elevation gain of 1,330m
Average time: Ascent from 6 to 7.5 hrs and descent in 3 to 4.5 hrs
- Excursions available from Puebla and Mexico City
- This is a private tour, reserve with your partner, friends, family or even if you are a solo traveler
- The pick up is at the hotel or home in Puebla or Mexico City
- Book anytime from Monday to Sunday
- 2 hours one way transportation from Puebla
- This tour is not suitable for people with hypertension, diabetes, heart problems, severe joints. It is only possible if these health problems are controlled
- Terms and Conditions
Round trip transportation from Mexico or City or Puebla City
Tickets and Admissions
Professional mountain guides certified by the government
- Adventure & Sports Travel Insurance
THE TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Food and/or drinks
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum age: 65 years (with good physical condition)
Jacket, sweater and shirt
Sports pants or hiking pants
Tennis, trail runners or hiking boots
Backpack and sunscreen
*When booking we will help you with the details*
There are 3 ways to make reservations:
Click on the «Book Now» button, you can choose the day you prefer and enter your card details securely, a payment receipt will automatically be sent to your email.
PayPal (+6%) Payments made through PayPal have a surcharge of 6% which must be added to the amount before sending. Payments have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us via WhatsApp, phone or mail, and we will reserve the date for you. We send you a payment link, your payment receipt, and that’s it!
*We accept credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, payment market, cash (oxxo).
- The pick up will be at the hotel or address provided in Puebla or Mexico City
- We’ll be at the foothills of Malinche. Our guide gives us instructions and we’ll prepare our backpacks.
- We start the walk enjoying the nature.
- We’ll arrive at a point where you’ll see incredible views and we can eat lunch and hydrate.
- We begin the ascent to the top of Malinche. At the top of the inactive volcano you can take fascinating photos and you will be about 4,430 meters above sea level
- We begin the descent to the vehicle
- We return to the hotel
+52 222 8601743 – Customer service and sales
email@example.com – Customer service, reservations and sales