- Choose a hiking trail with different hiking difficulty level in this inactive volcano
- Climb to the peak of Pico de Orizaba or take an easy or moderate walk along cascading waterfalls with lots of trees
- Explore the north face of Pico de Orizaba with our mountain guides
- Majestic views of the summit in all our trails
- Visit one of the Mexico’s last glaciers with our local guides
- Pickup in Puebla or Cholula
- Available in Spanish or English
PICO DE ORIZABA TOURS
On this hike you’ll take the same natural trail of Level 1, you will pass through trees, plants and two amazing waterfalls. After that, you will continue walking up and watch how nature starts to change, trees will slowly disappear and you’ll see more sand because of the altitude and the views…
Pico de Orizaba o Citlaltépetl volcano is the higuest mountain in México, the altitude is 5,636 masl (18,490 ft) offers adventure at every turn.
The location is in the limits of two states, Veracruz and Puebla. With a unique natural beauty.
The glaciar of this volcano create springs and waterfalls that alimentan a la flora y fauna del lugar.
222 8601743 – Customer service and sales
email@example.com – Customer service, reservations and sales