HIKING TOUR IN CUETZALAN PUEBLA
From $43 USD
Spanish and English
"Pata de perro" Grottoes tour
Hiking Tour in Magic Town of Cuetzalan
Experience an exciting hiking adventure in the north of Puebla. Explore the beauty of this unique and least-visited place.
On this excursion you will be visiting a natural pool of water, a cavern and an underground river. The “Pata de Perro” (Dog’s Paw) is a natural pool of water formed by 5 small circles, in all of them you can swim and go from one pool to another since all of them are connected. Cuetzalan is one of the best villages in Puebla well known for its natural and cultural attractions. You will enjoy the wonderful views that this place offers.
The tour begins in the village of Cuetzalan, we pick you up in your hotel. Upon arrival we start walking towards the natural pool water but before that we´ll visit other natural sites in this exciting experience.
We will be hiking to an underground river called “La Garganta”, we will cross this exciting grotto with our professional guide in a safe and fun way. We will visit the El Cántaro cavern, a very special and beautiful place. We will also visit the “Sacred Canyon” and the “Encanto” waterfall, wonderful and unique sites rarely visited by tourists. We will swim in the wonderful pool “Pata de Perro” and return to the city of Cuetzalan. Get out alive to tell the tale.
The tour lasts between 5 and 6 hours, depending on the physical condition of the group, we make continuous breaks to enjoy the views. The walk is suitable for children and adults although it has a moderate level of difficulty.
- Excursions available from Puebla
- This is a private tour, reserve with your partner, friends, family or even if you are a solo traveler
- Book anytime from Monday to Sunday at 8:00 a.m and 10:30 a.m.
- Meeting point: we will pick you up at your hotel in Cuetzalan (dowtown), or we will meet you at reference point in Cuetzalan
- This tour is not suitable for people with hypertension, diabetes, heart problems, severe joints. It is only possible if these health problems are controlled
- Terms and Conditions
Transportation in Cuetzalan
Tickets and Admissions
Professional guides certified by the goverment
- Adventure & Sports Travel Insurance
THE TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Food and/or drinks
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Maximum age: 65 years (with good physical condition)
- Sports pants or hiking pants
- Tennis, trail runners or water shoes
- Sweatshirt and extra clothes to wear when the tour ends
- Waterproof cover if you bring your smarthphone
There are 3 ways to make reservations:
Click on the “Book Now” button, you can choose the day you prefer and enter your card details securely, a payment receipt will automatically be sent to your email.
PayPal (+6%) Payments made through PayPal have a surcharge of 6% which must be added to the amount before sending. Payments have to be sent to email@example.com
Contact us via WhatsApp, phone or mail, and we will reserve the date for you. We send you a payment link, your payment receipt, and that’s it!
*We accept credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, payment market, cash (oxxo).
This tour starts in Cuetzalan, Puebla. Our guide picks you up at the hotel in Cuetzalan
After arrival, the guide gives us some recommendations
We start the walk
We pass through the points, you will swim and walk through these unique natural areas
We start the return to get to the vehicle
We return to the hotel
+52 222 8601743 – Customer service and sales
firstname.lastname@example.org – Customer service, reservations and sales